| || |
htmlllistbox getting recorded as htmltextfield
m having dhtml application which contains listbox but when i do window declaration recording on it, i get seperate htmltextfield declaration for each list box contents. Could any one put some light on why Silktest is doing so and what setting should i change.
PS: I found one similar problem at http://www.qaforums.com/cgi-bin/foru...c;f=1;t=003993
but the solution is not clear to me
Re: htmlllistbox getting recorded as htmltextfield
My guess is the function was an API that sent a message to the popup control to select a particular index. The function would thus be SendMessage, but I do not know the parameters to be passed and the order in which they need to be passed. You can probably refer to windows API help or someone here might have done that and will point that out to you.
Thanks and Regards,