| || |
problem with IE browser
i am trying to create a frame file to record window declarations of active browser.
but its not recognizing the URL of the web application in recovery system.
even when i tried to run a test case, its open a blank page in browser and agent keep continiuosly in loop to find out the browser page.
finaly got the message:"uable to start browser ie DOM"
please give me the solution where i did the mistake.
i did set up everthing for browser in runtime options and aswell as in enable extensions.
Re: problem with IE browser
Just a hunch, but you may have setup your browser extension for the wrong version of IE. That is, you enabled the IE 6 DOM and are actually using IE 5.
Also be sure to check the Default Browser setting in your Runtime Options.
I do this one all the time switching between machines.
A concerned Borland customer, a fly in the ointment, a wrench in the works.