Silk 6.0.2 and Netscape 7.0

I have a problem trying to use Netscape 7.0 with SILK 6.0.2: I can't see the BrowserPage (or any object in it...).
    I can Invoke, Navigate, SetActive on the Browser but SILK can't "see" anything inside (??)..
    Both Window Identifier and declaration are blind when i try to capture what's inside my frame..
    I'm familiar with I.E. and never had such problem.
    Since this is the first time i'm testing Netscape, is there anything i have to know to solve that -very- blocking issue?

Re: Silk 6.0.2 and Netscape 7.0

So, you don't even get "CustomWin?" Just nothing at all???

yup..nothing at all..the record window declaration returns the netscape decl. only, and the record window identifier doesn't return anything!...

Okay... I guess it is like trying to win a football game... go back to the fundamentals. Check both the Start Menu's Extension Enabler and the Options/Extensions menu in Silk and make absolutely certain that Netscape is selected.

Also, be sure there is a "use" statement in your script pointing to the netscape.inc and browser.inc, or that these are in the use textfield of the Options/Runtime dialog.

extension Enabler:OK
    RunTime Option:Netscape DOM set as default, using the proper netscape.inc file in from the silk extend files.
    Options Extensions: Netscape 7.0 DOM.

..I even reinstalled SILK, choosing netscape as default browser...nothing.

..arg...this is getting weird...and definitely frustrating

...and in the agent extensions the netdomex.dll is properly loaded with netscp.exe

AaAAaaH..I had installed Netscape 7.0 ,which is not supported (only 7.0.1 and 7.0.2)....