User Tag List

Thread: HtmlHidden

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HtmlHidden

When declaring a page within IE 6 (using SilkTest 6), the treeview in the left frame gets declared as HtmlHidden. I have set the Extensions to IE DOM for IE 6.

I have only come across this problem with DOM, when I declared it as VO it seemed to declare it better, however, I have been told that DOM is better, since I'm testing on IE 6.

Also, I tried using Browser.LoadDOMExtension () and Browser.LoadVOExtension (). These don't seem to work as IE crashes when switching from one to the other.

Is there a way that they don't get declared as hidden when using IE DOM?

Thanks in advance...
    Who Tests The Tester...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: HtmlHidden

HtmlHidden is property of DOM, if u don't want you have to use VO(it's my view)

As for as switching between 2 extensions in a script:

The problem you described comes only when switching from DOM to VO
    Because by default VO extn loaded before executing the script if you try to switch DOM extn it successfully switches.But when you try to switch back to VO from DOM IE reports error and closes because VO is already loaded at the first time in between it switched to DOM but VO is not unloaded hence when you again try to switch back to VO it hangs.
    It's a problem with Silk i enquired with Segue, they agreed it's a issue.