SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CaptureBitmap problem with SilkBean

I am using SilkBean to communicate with my application that is running on Linux.

I am able to remotely click buttons on my application so the SilkBean configuration seems to be OK.

However, when I try to perform a CaptureBitmap() on my application at a given location, the bitmap that is captured corresponds to the image at the same location but on the local computer (where is running silktest).

Someone has noticed the same behavior?

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: CaptureBitmap problem with SilkBean

SilkBean can't capture bitmaps. That is a function of the full-agent that only exists on Windows and Motif. SilkBean is "like" an Agent in that it can play back actions, but it is limited to playing back methods that equate to actions that take place in the JVM. Capturing a bitmap is a function of the OS and hardware and is not handled by the JVM itself and as such SilkBean can't do it. Good enhancement request though.

------------------
    James Soderborg
    http://www.ameliortech.com
    jamesso@ameliortech.com