User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any SilkTest Exams out there?

Hi,

I am currently searching for exams that will give recognition/certification of SilkTest knowledge for engineers already familiar with SilkTest. I am looking into the SCSTE exams right now, but it seems that they come tied to the course training period as well. Does anyone know if these exams can be taken without going through the training?

BrainBench would have been ideal, but they don't have a SIlkTest exam.

We basically want independent accreditation of ST knowledge for our engineers. If anyone has information on this please respond.

I am looking into this, however the matter is ******. That is why I fired the mail in case someone has gone through the same thing.

Regards,
    Asif

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Any SilkTest Exams out there?

If you look at option C on http://training.segue.com/certification/ste_cert.asp you will find that you can take the exams without taking the course. Of course you will need to go to where a course is being offered in order to take the test though.

Curious to see if others would be interested in a 3rd party certification and whether people would find it of value like on BrainBench or something similar?

------------------
    James Soderborg
    http://www.ameliortech.com
    jamesso@ameliortech.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Any SilkTest Exams out there?

Hi,

Yes, SCSTE can be taken without a course of instruction. Thanks for the reply.

Now, looking for alternatives such as BB. Any other third party evaluators out there?

------------------