Has anyone seen this error before? And more importantly, do you know what its root cause and resolution is?

(The rest of this is essentially a repost from a couple of days ago, but my initial post got very few hits so I thought I'd try a new topic heading. Please forgive me if you already read my previous post regarding this.)

I need to test an embedded web server that uses ASP. I am using DOM extensions with SilkTest 5.0.3.2. I was able to record windows declarations, although SilkTest does not see the tree menu structure that is used to navigate to different page displays.
When I try to run a simple test script, I get the following error:
"Error: Window '..' is not enabled"

It does not seem to matter whether or not I have the Agent option "Verify that windows are enabled" checked or unchecked. The page is obviously displayed. I have tried modifying the BrowserChild tag and that does not help.

I have a good amount of experience with SilkTest testing stand-alone Java apps and also some html web pages using VO, but I have never tried testing ASP web pages before or used DOM. I don't know if there is some sort of configuration setting that I need to adjust. (I was able to perform a basic test using DOM on an HTML web site page, so I'm thinking the problem may be related to ASP.)

Does anyone know if a more current version of SilkTest would handle this sort of testing better?

Thanks for any ideas.
-Dan

------------------