I'm using Silk 5.5.3.1 to test a web application using the IE6 DOM extension. I have a page with the following contents, top to bottom, in the main frame:
HtmlPopup
HtmlRadioList
Table (not recognized as such) containing in each row an HtmlPopupList and optionally an HtmlTextField or an HtmlRadioList depending on the contents of the HtmlPopupList.

The problem is that I don't know how many of these table rows are going to exist before the page is displayed, because the page queries a DB for instance specific properties. So, I'm using a construct like this in a loop to set each row:

BrowserChild.HtmlPopupList("$foo?" + str(iLoopCount) + "?").DoSomething()

This works great when Silk recognizes the first row in the list as index 0. Unfortunately, I have just run into a place in my app where the recorder specifies the first row in my table as having a WindowID index of -2! ($foo?-2?) The next rows have decrementing indexes (-3, -4, ...).

I'm baffled, since every other page like this in my app has had their table rows be assigend window ID indexes of 0. Can anyone explain to me why I would see such different behavior? I don't want to create a new testcase just for this abberation that starts my loop at -2 and decrements unless I undertand why it has to be that way.

Thanks!

------------------
-Ben