SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Script acting differently

What's the normal procedure for dealing with situations in Silktest when you have a window that's not being found when you run the script but that same error does not happen while running in debug mode?

I get "*** Error: Window '[BrowserChild]StartingPage - Home' was not found" and this is in Silktest 5.02. It doesn't happen when I run debug so I can't tell why it's happening.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Script acting differently

Are you sure your timing is in sync with the verification of that window? It sounds like a timing issue to me. Or maybe it's your declarations are they still valid?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Script acting differently

Try doing a myBrowserPage.SetActive() before you do what your doing.

------------------
    David Genrich
    Icarian
    555 North Mathilda Ave
    Sunnyvale, CA 94086
    davidg@icarian.com