SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Browser and Client Server App testing.....

I read in the User's guide that you must shut off Browser support before testing Client Apps. And the thing i don't understand is that whenever i write a function when i have browser support enabled, it will bring up the browser as soon as i start the client script. So my question is there a way to get the use files in runtime options to stop entering Explorer.inc so when i test client app's it won't spawn the browser. Any help is greatly appreciated.

AJ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Browser and Client Server App testing.....

The quick answer is:
    Don't use a DefaultBaseState

The detailed one... What do you need to do?
    If you need to test web based and non-web based applications, then include the browser support, and when you need another application opened, just open it and work on it. When you need to switch back to the browser application, just set it active

------------------
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Browser and Client Server App testing.....

Well that's weird. I have no defaultbasestate listed in any of these simple and small scripts....Hmmm i don't know. I'll see what i can come up with. Thanks AJ.