SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I save runtime status window?

I have a script which uses PushTestInfo and PopTestInfo to maintain a log of run stats on the Runtime Status window. Since It doesn't always POP everything it PUSHes, a log of important information is built up over the duration of the run. My question is: how do I save that 'log' which otherwise disappears when the test cases finish?

It uses this method of logging because the tests run all day (for up to 20 hours), and the operators need to know that the thing is still running and what stage it has got to. If there is no way of saving the runtime status window information, I'll have to resort to some of the other excellent ideas on this forum for providing realtime run stats, but as this would be a longer process, I'm looking for the easy way out first

All help is greatly appreciated.

------------------

KS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How do I save runtime status window?

You could write the value to a text file or print to results, the Push info at the same time.

------------------