User Tag List

Wil
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saving Results to a log file

I've downloaded 'Save Results to log File' (written by David Genrich) from the Segue download page on QAForums.

I've set the files up as indicated in the Readme file however when I try to run the sample scripts I am getting a ***Stack Overflow Error. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Or does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
    Chris

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Saving Results to a log file

A stack overflow is usually caused by a recursive call that can't terminate itself due to a logic error or unexpected condition. To find it you'll need to run the code in debug mode.

Is there some reason you need this app' over the extract and export capabilities already in Silk?

John

------------------