User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem in recording Java Script Calender Object

Hi Friends,
    Thanks in advance for ur help While trying to capture the particular page which has date control is generated by using Java Script, Silk test identifies all the objects of various windows of the application for the previous pages except for particular page., during this process it identifies all the windows, objects and then goes to the next step of opening the particular page by clicking on Contunue" button . If we try to do Clicking on "Continue" for to skip to next page which has got date the control on it, system hangs and task manager also will not respond. (Erratic behavior). I have to reboot the system to continue further... Kindly refer enclosed Java Script files.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Problem in recording Java Script Calender Object

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by msrk_prasad:

While trying to capture the particular page which has date control is generated by using Java Script, Silk test identifies all the objects of various windows of the application for the previous pages except for this? particular page., during this process it identifies all the windows, objects and then goes to the next step of opening the particular page by clicking on Contunue" button . If we try to do Clicking on "Continue" for to skip to next page which has got date the control on it, system hangs and task manager also will not respond.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

By "continue button", do you mean the "&lt;&lt;" and "&gt;&gt;" buttons?

I've declared your example with Silk and can press both buttons many times without encountering any problems. I'm using "IE DOM" and Explorer 5.5 on a Win2K system with Silk 5.5.3 service pack 3.

John

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your help . I appreciate your feed back. I am using Silk Test5.5 , IE5.0 with "Virtual Object" and without any Service pack. By the way can u suggest me where will i get the service pack 3 and how do i go for it. I would like to test the same in W2k, IE 6.0 with DOM and let you know.

Thanks and Regards
    Prasad

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by msrk_prasad:

...By the way can u suggest me where will i get the service pack 3 and how do i go for it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    http://www.segue.com/html/s_tech/s_tech.htm

Click on Downloads.

------------------