I am testing Siebel7 APplication which is Web based and JavaApplet on it. I am using Silk5.5 HF4 and Silktest_java2.jar is in my Classpath. Since the Applet use Plugins so
Java plugin is enabled(in options/extensions).
My Browser is IE6 on Win2k Server.
I am having problem while recording ..It hangs(most of the time)..after sometime it throws 'Agent is not responding' and then it forces to close the browser. If sometimes it is recording ,then it is not recognizing the objects.
Yeah I know I'm have a problem with my JavaApplet. I used a tool called spy++ which comes with visual studio 6.0 to find the class name of the object then added it to the partner.ini file which comes with silktest.
When I added this kind of text to the partner.ini file using the name that I caputered from spy++ all of my applet windows were found. I talked to segue there is a issue with them and the current release of javaxswing or 1.4.x they say the fix is in and the next release is around the first of the year.