SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SilkTest with PowerBuilder 8.0

Currently Segue does not support PowerBuilder 8.0. Has anyone been able to get SilkTest to work with active X control that contain powerbuilder 8 controls? I have been able to map classes to the custom objects and silk recognizes the objects but only some of them. For example if there are 5 textfields on the active x control, silk will recognize only 1 texfield when using recording window declarations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: SilkTest with PowerBuilder 8.0

I would suggest you contact our Technical Support group. SilkTest 5.5 Service Pack 3 does include support for PowerBuilder 8. SilkTest does not support new controls developed in PowerBuilder 6.5 and later. If you are having issues with controls that fall into this category, that would explain it. However, again, it is worth contacting support.

Kind Regards,
    Heidi Gilmore
    Segue

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: SilkTest with PowerBuilder 8.0

Thanks Heidi. I wasn't aware silktest 5.5.3 supported pb8. Turns out I had the incorrect build of service pack 3 and additionally, needed to install a hotfix.

------------------