SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Silk 5.5 problem with : Dynamic Html and ie 6.0

Hello,
    I have a test case for dynamic HTML. On Order status page each symbol has a mouse over box. (You move mouse on symbol of order and a Box displays with different Links).

My script were running fine against ie5.0, Win NT4.0+sp6a.
    After migrating ie to ie 6.0. It stops working. On Mouse move Box appears , but can NOT click any link. Even I rerecord click statement.

I move ie back to version 5.0 and every thing starts to run again . Is it ie6.0 problem with silk 5.5

------------------

Re: Silk 5.5 problem with : Dynamic Html and ie 6.0

what version of silk are you using, are you using DOM or VO, if you are using DOM and if you have settings of your extensions like in the image, the attachment is a jpg file look at it. hope this might solve your problem

Re: Silk 5.5 problem with : Dynamic Html and ie 6.0

I am using Silktest 5.5 SP3. Problem is all testcase pass several time for a period of 6 month. After migrating IE6.0, test cases start to fail. when we move back to ie5.5 test cases pass with out changing any thing (Scripts, Extensions, Option etc...)

------------------