User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some HtmlPopupLists are missing in IE

Hi.

Curious problem. When I use SilkTest 5.5Sp3 (with DOM) to login to my test web site using IE5.0, not all the HtmlPopupLists display as expected.

Logging in by hand, I get three HtmlPopupLists all populated with their data.

When using ST5.5Sp3, I seem to always get one normally populated with data, one empty HtmlPopuplist with no data, and one does not display at all, just text that says "unavailable".

Could there be a difference in how I am logging in?

Even if I use the same instance of IE, I get different results between logging in by hand and using ST.

I even narrowed my code down to three lines (two SetText to set username and password, and one Click to click a login button), and same result:

MyBrowserCode.User.SetText("SYSADM");
    MyBrowserCode.Password.SetText("SYSADM");
    MyBrowserCode.Login.Click();

Thanks for your insight,
    Joe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Some HtmlPopupLists are missing in IE

OK, sorry for the bandwidth.

I found the problem. Not related to ST at all. It's an app problem on the web server.

Joe.