User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inconsistency during window decalaration and record Actions

A small back ground:

I am working with a portal written in servlets and jsp. There are few services in the portal. There are forms with fields where the user inputs data. After clicking on Ok button, a reply jsp is got with XML in one of the text fields.

Now when I tried the window declaration, it is recognizing the text field as UnsucessfulXML2. After the window declaration, I am trying to record an action with this field. But it is recording as SWMF_RetrieveSiteID.ServiceRequesterName.Click(23, 45).
    I had recorded this SWMF_RetrieveSiteID window some time back in the Frame file. Now I don't require this and have deleted from INC file. I am wondering from where the silk test is recognizing this object.

Please help in resolving this...

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Inconsistency during window decalaration and record Actions

It is in either in a cache somewhere, you have it declared somewhere else, or the object file is still referring to it.

If restarting SilkTest doesn't work, then it isn't a caching problem.

Try selecting Compile All from the Run menu. This should force a rebuild of all object files. If this doesn't work, then highlight the name of the object in your script and press F12 which you jump you to the point where SilkTest thinks that the object is defined.

------------------
    James Soderborg
    http://www.ameliortech.com
    jamesso@ameliortech.com