SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to to have invisible information on web page to be read by Silk Test?

Hi,
    I need to have some invisible information on web page to be read by Silk Test - (identification of the page hidden from customers).
    I’m wondering how to implement that?
    I tried “Input Type = hidden” for some fields, but Silk doesn’t see such fields.
    It’s also possible to specify foreground color, but the text becomes visible while selected.

Could you, please help to resolve the problem?
    Thank you,
    Vadim

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to to have invisible information on web page to be read by Silk Test?

I think what you are trying to say is that you wanna access information that appears only in the HTML source file ..??

Well if it so... Silk only looks for the information that it shows up in the Browser... And does not look at the source.

Mauro