User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

free eval copy of SilkTest

Hi,
    Does anyone have an idea as to how to obtain a free evaluation copy of SilkTest? I tried the Segue site, but I didn't find any such link there. From where can I get a free eval copy? ******!!!

------------------
    pbm
    pbm

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: free eval copy of SilkTest

Since it is ******, you should call Segue right away.

They will have a local sales representative call you and arrange for an evaluation.

Your profile doesn't indicate where you are from, but the Segue website has contact information http://www.segue.com/html/s_about/s_offices.htm

One of those offices will be the right one for you. Best of luck!

------------------
    - Joe (strazzerj@aol.com)
    Joe Strazzere
    Visit my website: AllThingsQuality.com to learn more about quality, testing, and QA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    I'm located at Bangalore, India, and the nearest distributor is in Japan. I mailed them yesterday, but they haven't replied as yet. Any other suggestions? Let me know asap.

Thanx

------------------
    pbm
    pbm

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

From the Segue web site:

Japan
    TOYO Corporation
    1-6,Yaesu 1-chome, Chuo-ku
    Tokyo 103-8284, Japan
    +81 (0)3 3279 0771
    fax +81-(0)3-5205-2030
    ss_sales@toyo.co.jp http://www.toyo.co.jp/ss

I would suggest you call them on the telephone. It would probably be the fastest way.

------------------
    - Joe (strazzerj@aol.com)
    Joe Strazzere
    Visit my website: AllThingsQuality.com to learn more about quality, testing, and QA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I required a Evaluation version of Silk Test this is what happend.

This is with reference to the mail sent to Segue requesting evaluation of Silktest and Silkperformer.

We are the Indian partners of segue.Following is the introduction of our company. We can provide you all the help you require regarding the segue tools.

Below is the URL for download of Silktest 5.5 ( latest version) and Silkperformer 4.5 ( latest version ) for your evaluation , Also please download silkmeter 2.2.2 ( license server ) from the site.

Once you have downloaded these tools please get in touch with support@shreemasoft.com for the necessary license needed for using these tools.
    URL: www.isardata.ixy.de

User name: download
    password: isardown

You can use same user name and password for downloading these tools

Our Brief Company Introduction :

Shreema Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd., based at Noida is the subsidiary of a German based Isardata Software Quality Engineering GmbH located at Wolfratshausen, near Munich. We specialize in the field of software automation, providing consultancy on the usage of commercially available test tools, training on the usage of test tools, testing services & consultancy towards planning, creation & implementation of testing environment. Our specialization in the filed of Software Test Automation is the reason for our association with SEGUE. Our expertise in the usage of testing tools on diverse critical applications & platforms including one of the world's biggest SAP R/3 setup in Germany.

Thank you for your interest in Segue Software, the leader in e-business reliability software,solutions and services. Please find the following URL http://www.shreemasoft.com where you can get yourself informed to new methodologies in the area of Software Test Automation. Shreema Software is the Indian partner of Segue.

Shreema Software Solutions on behalf of Segue Software delivers the industry's premier e-business reliability products to help you address the risks and complexities that can affect the performance and quality of your e-business system.

Shreema keeping in line with Segue's World Standard also offers users a wide range of training and standard consulting services that help improve software reliability, reduce development costs, and decrease the time required to develop and deploy quality e-business applications.

We at Shreema are looking forward to Help you solve your e-Quality problems.

Thanks and Regards
    Info Desk
    Shreema Software
    #314 3rd floor, Vishal Chambers
    P-1 Sector 18 Noida 201301
    Tel: 011-8-4514831 / 32
    shreemasoft@shreemasoft.com

Hope this info Helps

Cheers

------------------
    Reji Itteera
    Testing Engineer
    Reggie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Segue Has office in India I believe, just do a search on Google. They provide Training, Sales and support.

Not able to remember the name, but it is there

govind

------------------