I'm working with a web app which has a page where the user can pick a query, enter relevant parameters, and see a table listing the results. For reasons that I won't get into here, all of the controls except the table of results, are declared in a class "ModuleListClass". There is a window declared, e.g. VendorList, of this class, where I want to declare the Table control. Seems easy so far!

It turns out that the tags for each of the controls, including the table, vary depending on which query is selected, and whether or not results have been found. Not such a big deal. I just dynamically figure out the tags based off of a control who's tag doesn't vary. I've got this working just fine.

BUT, How can I declare the tag for the Table?

In the class?
I know the formula to create it, so I can easily declare the table in the class. The problem is that each window that uses this class will have different columns in the table, so I can't declare all of the possible columns within the class (conflicting tags)

In the window? A
I tried declaring the table in the window declaration, specifying the tag as a function found in the class, but I get errors with that.
*** Error: Window Browser does not define a tag for Microsoft Windows 2000

In the window? B
I tried declaring the table in the window declaration, specifying the tag as a string that had been defined in the class, but I get errors with that.
*** Error: Window Browser does not define a tag for Microsoft Windows 2000

Ideally, I would like to have a declaration in the class:

HtmlTable Table
tag sTheTableTag

Then in the window use it, but define the columns in the table.

HtmlTable Table
HtmlColumn ID
HtmlColumn Name
etc.

This doesn't work as written here because I've basically redefined the "Table" in the window with no tag. I don't know how to say "this table is the same one as the class, but here are some more columns for you to use"

Can anyone tell me if/how I can do this?

------------------