SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Re: Multiple window exists() statement?

AJ, Thanks
    Actually let me explain. Those are windows Decs....The word text is a text region window. There are three frames in the application, top, middle, left, and i want to verify that all three exists() first and then go on from there. All three i listed in the previous posts are complete windows declarations for each frame in the app. Any info is greatly appreciated.
    <BR>
    BTW- i am registered for QAP list, but won't let me post on this list do i need to rejoin for this list?

AJ,
    Well i'm going to try and simplify the dec by trying to see if the middle, left, top.Exists() instead, i'll keep you posted.
    Thanks

Multiple window exists() statement?

Hello all,
    Well i've run into a small issue and was wondering if anyone can help, realize i'm on about an hour of sleep so go easy on me please;<BR>
    i'm trying to base a set of actions on this statement;
    [-] if (Trellix.TlxTrellixCtrl1.Page.Top.Text.Exists() && Trellix.TlxTrellixCtrl1.Page.Left.Text.Exists() && Trellix.TlxTrellixCtrl1.Page.Middle.Text.Exists())

Can you do a multiple window.exists() statement? It seems to not be working.....Any info would be appreciated.
    -

AJ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it helps if you add your window declaration in the message, and also helps if you register because you can use the notify feature.

To answer your question I have to start by stating that you are using too many levels in your declaration, levels which I think can be mapped to ignore. But since I cannot see the window declaration I cannot judge for sure.

Second, yes you can use multiple window.Exists () statments, except I think you're using them incorrectly. I think you have the TextFields or something similar that you are checking for.

3rd is this a web application?

If so there can only be one window to check for, unless you're verifying browser frames?

Hope that gets you started...

------------------
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.

Yeah AJ i got it to work thank you.
    -Brendan