User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem after update to 5.5 SP2

Hi All,
    I was running Silk 5.5 SP1 under NT4.0 and testing a html-page with javascript Java-Version 2.2.

My tests where running without problems. After SP2 I get the error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError was not handlet.
    Is this an error of silk or an error of the tested application. I never saw this error before.

Does anyone have the same problem or other problems with SP2?

Bye
    Patrick

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Problem after update to 5.5 SP2

That's a pretty standard Java exception, but that could be happening in either the AUT or in Segue's .jar file itself. Since you had to do a complete uninstall / reinstall to put on SP2, I'm guessing you messed up a setting somewhere. Is CLASSPATH still pointing to the same jar file as before? If so, I suppose you could let us know what action you performed when you got the error -- were you clicking on an HtmlLink or trying to manipulate an HtmlPopupList, for instance? Those are both vulnerable in SP2.
    AG

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,
    sorry for my late answering.

I'm 100% sure to not change the CLASSPATH because I didn't set any classpath at all. I'm testing a html page where it's not neccessary to set any CLASSPATH.

The action I did:
    I stopped the testcase by pressing lShift and rShift. Silk checks if brower is existent and the above describes error appears.

Does this help?

Bye
    Patrick

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I have a much more better reproduce description.

I do Recording->Window Identification.

Now I press onto pause tracking, click onto Silk window and press onto resume tracking.
    Now the above described error appears.

Bye
    Patrick

------------------