SPONSORS:






User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Problem after update to 5.5 SP2

    Hi All,
    I was running Silk 5.5 SP1 under NT4.0 and testing a html-page with javascript Java-Version 2.2.

    My tests where running without problems. After SP2 I get the error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError was not handlet.
    Is this an error of silk or an error of the tested application. I never saw this error before.

    Does anyone have the same problem or other problems with SP2?

    Bye
    Patrick

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Westford, MA, USA
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: Problem after update to 5.5 SP2

    That's a pretty standard Java exception, but that could be happening in either the AUT or in Segue's .jar file itself. Since you had to do a complete uninstall / reinstall to put on SP2, I'm guessing you messed up a setting somewhere. Is CLASSPATH still pointing to the same jar file as before? If so, I suppose you could let us know what action you performed when you got the error -- were you clicking on an HtmlLink or trying to manipulate an HtmlPopupList, for instance? Those are both vulnerable in SP2.
    AG

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: Problem after update to 5.5 SP2

    Hi there,
    sorry for my late answering.

    I'm 100% sure to not change the CLASSPATH because I didn't set any classpath at all. I'm testing a html page where it's not neccessary to set any CLASSPATH.

    The action I did:
    I stopped the testcase by pressing lShift and rShift. Silk checks if brower is existent and the above describes error appears.

    Does this help?

    Bye
    Patrick

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: Problem after update to 5.5 SP2

    Now I have a much more better reproduce description.

    I do Recording->Window Identification.

    Now I press onto pause tracking, click onto Silk window and press onto resume tracking.
    Now the above described error appears.

    Bye
    Patrick

    ------------------

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.40 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 11.54%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.7.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBNominate (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
BetaSoft Inc.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search
All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:22 PM.

Copyright BetaSoft Inc.