SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Window recognition

I upgraded to SP1 from HF3 a few weeks ago, but hadn't run scripts til now (testing is in a lull). However, my scripts now don't recognize any of the BrowserChild window declarations in my include file; rather, the active page just keeps coming up 'browserpage' even if I explicitly assign a declared window using the setactive method. any ideas?

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Window recognition

Make sure that in the runtime options dialog box your frame file (.inc) is in the use files text field. Also, make sure that any browser include files afilere placed after your include. Example:

C:\YourFrameFile.inc,extend/explorer.inc

- Joe

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Window recognition

very cool, thanks for the fix. I had the includes in the wrong order in the 'Use Files' area. I saw no mention of required order in help.

------------------