| || |
SilkTest doesn\'t not see VB 6 app on remote machine
I had a VB app that I used with my web testing. I ran all this on one machine. I changed it so my test would run on a remote machine.
Silktest doesn't see the VB app correctly anymore. It see's the VB app as a dialog box instead of a window and it can't see all of the controls within the app.
I set up the extension enabler EXACTLY the same as it was setup when I only used one machine (I included my .exe file and checked the Active X box)
Silktest opens the program fine but it can't do anything else because the delcarations are WAY wrong.
Re: SilkTest doesn\'t not see VB 6 app on remote machine
Nevermind. The 220.127.116.11 update didn't work quite right so I just reinstalled it and everything is cool