User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not able to recognize OLE control inside an OCX

Hi,
    My application (VB exe) uses an OCX which has OLESSTab control inside it. I need to access (traverce through tabs) that OLESSTab control. I could not use my exe in extension enabler, as my exe crashes bcas of extension. So I tried to use that OCX control in extension enabler. But then silk test does not recognize OLESSTab control, shows it as custom control. Does anyone knows how to access OLE control which is inside an OCX ?
    thanx
    -devya

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Not able to recognize OLE control inside an OCX

Please ask your developers to release any unreferenced objects that may fix yr crash error. To get the OCX recognize in Silk only way is to add as an extension and enable it. If you want to have a work around use
    TypeKys ("<TAB 2>") to navigate to required tab strip. The above statement plays two tab keys.

------------------
    Sree
    Sree