SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can I find books about automation with SilkTest except from Seque?

I am new to the SilkTest. I already got one book from Seque. I am looking for any book( or Bibles?) written from experienced SilkTest expert to give me more detailed about how to use silkTest on automation tests, like error handle... etc. Anybody know?

Thanks,
    Lias

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Where can I find books about automation with SilkTest except from Seque?

I do not know of any third-party books written about SilkTest or the 4test language. My best source of information is the Segue 4Test language reference. It's got every function, A to Z, and appendixes that explain operators, keywords, declarations, pretty much everything. The reference has been much more useful to me than even Segue's support department.

As a side note, I believe the entire text of the language reference is contained in the online help in SilkTest.

------------------
    Paul Fountain
    QA Analyst/Engineer
    Sungard Insurance Systems
    Paul Fountain
    QA Analyst/Engineer
    Sungard Insurance Systems

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Where can I find books about automation with SilkTest except from Seque?

Aside from the books that you get from buying SilkTest from Segue, the only other books that I know are the ones handed out in those SilkTest classes. I guess basically they also come from Segue.

------------------