User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Html links identified as html heading

hi ,
    My Silktest is identifying HTML link as HTML heading and HtmlText.Can anybody please help me out in solving this problem.
    Regds

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Html links identified as html heading

Hi,

R U sure its html link. Its kinda weird as I did not see this behavious so far. What extension u r using. If your web site is public please send its url to me.

------------------
    Sree
    Sree

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sundeep,
    I also encountered the same problem.It happened when the font size of the link is smaller than the size of other texts present in the page and when the link is present at the end of a text line.If the link is at the end or in between a text line, try making its font size bigger and leave adequate space between the text and the link.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after you have clicked the link, it becomes a header or text field, because the broswer has been refreshed. Since you are on the page you want, the agent is not seeing it as a link. When you click a different link and get refreshed, now the same object ( header or text ) is a link again. So, the same object might be a header (bold text), a label (text), or a link (underlined text). You can make your own class, and include HtmlText,HtmlHeading,andHtmlLink in the class. Now you can see it no matter how the agent sees it. Dave Jacobson West Group

------------------