| || |
Extension enabler problem - Silk 5.5 SP1
Here is the problem I'm having:
I recently installed Silk 5.5 SP1 on Windows 2000.
When trying to change the browser extentions through the Extension Enabler, I lose my changes once I close the window.
In other words, I open the enabler, while Silktest is NOT running, change from IE DOM to IE Virtual Object, close the extension enabler, reopen the extension enabler, and the selection for IE 5.x is once again IE DOM. Even when I disable all of the extensions, once I close the window and reopen it, the extensions revert back to default and they are all enabled.
Re: Extension enabler problem - Silk 5.5 SP1
Don't mean to make you feel silly -- this has bitten me once or twice ... but ...
... make sure your .INI files are writable ...
Although it seems unlikely, it sure sounds like the extend.ini and/or partner.ini files (in the program installation directory) might be readonly.