User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem in Table

Hai,
    Any one can help me. I am using Silk Test on Java Swing for Table. I would like to know any function or method for getting a Row value and cloumn value and select the both rows at a time. e.g my data is on (1, 2) and (3,2) how do select or click both rows at a time.
    Thanks and Regards
    Prasad

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Problem in Table

you are going to have to do a GetCellValue on each cell and then do whatever you need to do with that, like concatenate the strings, or whatever your objective is.

Goto the Library Browser and look for the mehtods under JavaJFCTable

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have used as u said, my problem is I want to select different rows at a time and when i select the both rows where it deselects the value. can u suggest me please...Select both rows at a time and Click on some button which merges the data.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by janek:
    you are going to have to do a GetCellValue on each cell and then do whatever you need to do with that, like concatenate the strings, or whatever your objective is.

Goto the Library Browser and look for the mehtods under JavaJFCTable

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your suggestion. My requirement is like this. I want to select 2 different rows in a Table at a time using Ctrl Function Key. E.g We have multi selection in Windows explorer for multi selection of files. the same way I am looking for..

Thanks and regards

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to you select multiple rows when testing it manually? As a user-mimicing tool, you'll want to instruct Silk to do it the same way.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear DJGray,
    I am not clear about your answer.Could you explain in detail.

Thanks
    Prasad

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually it was more of a question than an answer. I'm wondering how you select multiple rows when you do it manually.

For example if you want to multi-select items from a listbox you might click one, then <ctrl>click another, continuing on till you have selected the items you want.

You can do this same thing with Silk using the PressKeys method to press the Control key and then one of the parameters you pass it is the mouse click, thereby simulating a <ctrl>Click.

Make sense?

------------------