SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silk with multiple monitors as 1 virtual desktop

I have an application that has five monitors hooked up to it via two video cards.

The GUI software see's the desktop as one very large desktop.

Silk will not allow me to do something like...

Desktop.Click(1, 2000,2000)

if I'm in a 1024x768 screen size. However, recording location seems to work fine. It gives the enlarged (x,y). Just play back fails. Exception raise saying coord's outside screen size.

thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Silk with multiple monitors as 1 virtual desktop

Just use desktop.Click (). take the cordinates off. It should be fine as long as Silk recognizes the Desktop as a object.

------------------
    Sree
    Sree

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Silk with multiple monitors as 1 virtual desktop

seems the agent is bound to one video card at a time. I have five monitors, 3 video cards.

If I deactivate 2 video cards, the coord's will work. However, a sweep across all monitors during playback will only go to the edge of the primary video card.

Something about binding agents to video ports was posted in '99. Anyone know anything more about this?

thanks