User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Partner.exe error

Problem here guys,

I have combined the scripts together using one .inc and one .t calling on the single .inc file to use. (I have also a back up of the originals), I have changed the Runtime Options to use this new inc also. However, when I try and compile I am getting an partner.exe error message with some memory references that cann't be read !

Anyone any notions on this ?

------------------
    ================
    Thanks,
    Tomás.

Quis Custodiet ipsos custodes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Partner.exe error

There are a lot of ways that SilkTest can get corrupted and start crashing. This often happens when you are just starting with SilkTest and are just "trying out" all of the options and menus.

(You would think that a test tool would have been tested better)

To recover:
    1. Reboot
    2. Stick to the functionality that you need.
    3. When all else fails, uninstall SilkTest, delete everything in the ProgramFiles/Segue/SilkTest directory (keep a backup somewhere else, just in case), and reinstall SilkTest (be sure to reboot before applying the patches).

------------------
    Rob Kapteyn
    Rob Kapteyn, CSTE
    RobKapteyn@gmail.com