SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*.inc files for cross browser functionality

My client wants a single script that runs across browsers,IE 5.0, IE 5.5 and NS4.7. What I have been doing is declare all required windows in all the browsers and use an 'if' clause in my scripts for specific browers (for eg if netscape4). Is this the only way to do it? I am sure there must be a better way.

Thanks Srikanth

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: *.inc files for cross browser functionality

Srikanth,

If you use Virtual Object then its cross compatible with all broswers but its inferior in working with cobntrols comparitively with DOM. So u need to decide whether u wanna use one inc file with Vo or multiples with DOM.

------------------
    Sree
    Sree