User Tag List

Thread: Custom Classes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Custom Classes

I have heard about defining custom classes, but I dont know how to do and what to do. I have little knowledge about custom classes.

I have an application that has many frames in a browser page. The top navigational bar(read frame) does not change much. In this situation, is it correct for me to define 'custom classes'?

Any inputs on what are custom classes, when they should be used, how they shoud be used are appreciated.

Srikanth

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Custom Classes

custom classes are the classes (objects) developed using stabdard classes whom Silk Tets is not recognizing straight away as standard classes. In order to do this on Window Declarations page you can select custom class button and map this object that is recognized as custom class to a nearest standard class. Remember if you want to work with the newly mapped class you need to record the window declaration again.

------------------
    Sree
    Sree