User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Children not being recognized

Hey all,
    I am encountering a very strange occurrance. I am creating scripts against a web site using IE 5.5. The situation I am seeing is that most of the objects on the page are not being recognized. When invoking the Window Declaration window, all that is shown is the Browser Child, HtmlTable, and HtmlColumn objects. All HtmlImage, HtmlLink, HtmlText, etc. objects are not seen by Silk.
    What I do make this happen is very simple. I have a test case with no body. So all it does is put the AUT into the DefaultBaseState. Before the testcase is executed, all the objects on the Browser window are recognized. After the execution, they are mysteriously GONE!!!! If I bring up a new browser window and navigate to the exact URL that is the location of the Browser at the DefaultBaseState, all the objects are seen by Silk. The Browser window which was used as the AUT still does not see the children of the HtmlColumn objects.

Some configuration specs:
    SilkTest 5.5
    IE 5.5 SP2
    Win 2K
    Table Recognition of 1.00
    Under the Agent extenstions during run:
    IEXPLORE.EXE (36c): domex.dll Loaded

This is preventing me from doing anything after a testcase is even entered since nothing on the initial page can be interacted with.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanx,
    L.M.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Children not being recognized

I am confused, using Silk Test does not show child objects ina Htmltable. I do not think so. Please send your code. We can look into that. sbudhava@yahoo.com

------------------
    Sree
    Sree