User Tag List

AJ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Where is gmow.inc?

There's a few things missing from 5.01 GMOW.inc is one of them. You can download GMO.exe from the SilkTest download dir, but that is a database application. They do state that Surf.inc and Go!.inc are also missing and will be placed up on the server withing weeks, except they shall be "unsupported shareware".
    If you do update the file, can you email it to us to host it on the downloads.

I may do that myself though...

------------------
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is gmow.inc?

I had SilkTest 5.0 installed and was using the sample web application (www.segue.com) to see how Silk works with HTML. I can't remember where I got the window declarations for the web app. They were in a file called gmow.inc. I though Segue provided this file.

Anyway, I installed SilkTest 5.0.1 and I can't find the window dec file! I tried to run some testcases using my old gmow.inc, but it appears some window decs changed. Does anyone know where to get the 5.0.1 version gmow.inc, or do I just need to update my old one and get it to work again?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Where is gmow.inc?

I had to contact customer service and then it was e-mailed to me. Ask them to include all files that are missing and have one clean sweep to get the install complete. Otherwise you will have a problem and then realize you are missing something. Take it from experience.

------------------
    Rowland
    Rowland