User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silk Test for freshers !

Hi Friends
    I have just taken the first step towards using Silk Test that is to say i have been successfull in my installation
    Since the 5.0.3 Version of Silk test has not installed the user guide...can anybody gimme tips on how to start ? (Mailing me the User Guide will also do)
    chao
    VAruna

------------------

[This message has been edited by VAruna (edited 07-25-2001).]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Silk Test for freshers !

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VAruna:
    Hi Friends
    I have just taken the first step towards using Silk Test that is to say i have been successfull in my installation
    Since the 5.0.3 Version of Silk test has not installed the user guide...can anybody gimme tips on how to start . (Mailing me the User Guide will also do)
    chao
    VAruna
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...my licensed copy of SilkTest 5.03 came in a nice orange and mint green box. Besides the software CD, the box contained some user manuals. I needed an additional copy of the manuals at one point, so I made quick call to Segue customer service. After providing my Customer ID information, Segue gladly mailed me the manuals at no cost.

------------------
    Matt Gray
    Kofax Image Products
    Matt Gray

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Silk Test for freshers !

If you got User ID and password to Segue.com you can download the doc from there

Thanks
    Automateordie
    Automation Test Lead