SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hotfixes Silk 5.5

Well just in case u dont know, because i only found them by accident.
    Theres a bunch of patches for Silktest 5.5 in the customers download section.
    Fixes for Htmlpopuplist....
    Nice.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hotfixes Silk 5.5

woooww. Is there a fix for HtmlPopupList for 5.032?? Someone told me that the fix your talking about is not working, and they are doing a second fix on it. Do you have the second one or the first one??

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont get to excited these fixes are for 5.5 however i tried em out and i still get exceptions when i using Htmlpopuplist and ive not managed a workaround (gqawd knows ive tried).
    However the bugs logged and reproduced by segue support and has been passed on to dev.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well someone told me that one couple weeks ago. So they should be working on it for some time. Either it's a bad a** bug, or they have more important endeavor to pursue(giving them a benefit of a doubt). I think they need developers:B

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

GK, I think they still have developers
    One thing you'll notice though at segue.com is that it seems like their focus is shifting towards more to their newer products (SilkPilot, SilkVision, etc.). And less and less attention is getting dedicated to their main product that we all use, SilkTest
    You're right though...maybe they need additional developers.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It will be a monumental, enormohuge, gargantuan blunder on Segue's part to let SilkTest fall into the shadows, particularly on the heels of the recent customer outcry (legit or not) regarding the SilkMeter additon to SilkTest. The wise move would be to dedicate enough resources to the product to make it consistent in behavior and robust. Don't get me wrong... I love the tool, and believe it to be the finest of its type available, but there are times when I feel as though I am testing the test tool rather that testing the product the tool is supposed to test.

------------------