Mel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem getting the properties of a JavaJFCTable

Hi,

I'm testing a Java application, and I'm trying to get the properties on a particular row in a table.

I have a case where it works, i.e. a table where I can select a row and obtain the properties. But yet, for an other table, I can obtain the general table properties, but as soon as I select a row and try to obtain the properties (Ctrl-Alt), I receive two errors:

"Unable to get properties - Agent returned an invalid response"
    "Unable to get window properties"

I tried coding the verifications statement (without the recorder), but when executing, even the actual values in the row cannot be reached. It is really an agent problem.

Did anybody experienced this strange behavior?

Any other suggestions on how to obtain the properties or content of a row to validate it?

Thanks.
    Mel

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Problem getting the properties of a JavaJFCTable

I get the same error every time I try this on my Java app. This was explicitly reported as a fixed bug in 5.0.3.2 but it's not fixed for me - not on my Java app and also not in a browser window.

I have done some experimentation and it appears that it does have something to do with Java. When I disable all Java extensions (in SilkTest and the Agent) and work with the browser all is fine.

------------------