SPONSORS:

User Tag List

How to verify the contents of OLEDbList

Hello all
    I am new to silk test. can anybody give me suggestion on how to verify the contents of OLEDbList. Application is developed in visual basic.I made the extension enabled thr' extension enabler and thr' options/extensions of silk test as a new extension. In that I have given the application's exe file path.
    I have used GetContents method but it's not working.

So please help me

Thanks in advance

vask

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to verify the contents of OLEDbList

Try searching for the topic - "how to record the values in flexigrid. " in this forum.

Both FlexGrid and OLEDBGrid can be handled in same manner with minor changes.

------------------

Re: How to verify the contents of OLEDbList

Hi
    Thanks for yr. Reply shef.I tried with iCols and iRows properties.but I found those properties couldn't help me in checking OLEDbList contents .Also I checked in silk test's library browser properties iCol and iRow is applicable for OLEDbGrid but there is no such property for OLEDbList. Then I used SelectItem property just to check up whether a single list item can be read.so now testcase is working but giving message that list has only readonly acess. But by
    DoubleClick mouse method I can select any item in list.

Any further suggestions are really appreciated.

Thanks

Vas2901

------------------