User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can I get rid of a dialog box

Hi
    I believe I had tried anything I know with no success.
    The dialog box in question is a dialog box pops if one does not have proper security settings to run Active X. The dialog box is owned by Microsoft and it has an "OK" button.
    I tried anything from Dismiss, Close, etc. to actually DialogBox("/~/$SystemModal").SetTrap ("OK")
    What am I doing wrong. Am I missing something?

Thanks
    Hagay

AJ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How can I get rid of a dialog box

OK, one thing you can check.

Is it a System modal dialog?
    If Yes, some and I should say most cases of system modal dialogs, You cannot do anything but request the developer to change it to a regular system dialog. The reason is:
    If a System modal dialog comes up, Silk and all other apps are halted. Nothing goes through to the processor until you click the OK or dismiss that dialog.

I've had that problem before, and I had the developer change it to a regular dialog box! All they had to do is uncheck a box in the GUI design properties.

If it's not? Maybe you can paste a declaration of it in a message or even picture. You can upload the bmp or jpg to the shared files dir in silktest@onelist.com.

Also note that when you post the code here try to use the UBB code feature:
    example:
    [c o d e]
    paste it here
    [/ c o d e]

make sure you remove the spaces between the chars...

here's the example result:

------------------
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.