User Tag List

AJ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bay Area Users Group Discussion

This thread is started for topics and issues related to the Bay Area SilkTest users group.
    Starting with this:

I've opened a new email list for bay area users group members called baug@onelist.com to subscribe, goto http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/baug

------------------
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.

AJ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Bay Area Users Group Discussion

Silicon Valley Silk Users Group:
    Next Month's topic:

I will be presenting my Quest99 Presentation the next meeting titled:
    "Scenario Testing using SilkRealizer"

Please add any more topics/suggestions to be discussed in the comming months.

------------------
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.
    AJ Alhait
    BetaSoft Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Bay Area Users Group Discussion

I think it would be helpful for each attendee to consider preparing a question or solution for their most pressing software automation concern or problem; or technical question about any of the Segue products. I also feel that it would be helpful for them to post the question to an online forum (this one is fine) that the group agrees to use in time for others in the group to prepare an answer before the next meeting.

I think we should go through the agenda for Quest'99 for potential topics and speakers by local contributors and invite them to speak at future meetings for those who can not get to Quest'99.

I would like to thank John Green for his fine presentation at our last meeting. As always he contributes much to our common good.