SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to expose method for Java Applet in a CAB file

I have a challenge, I need to expose Java methods from an applet's CAB file. I believe I have the CLASSPATH set right, but still do not get anything. When try to declare classes but nothing shows up. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
    web

William Earl Boling Jr.
    wboling@walldata.com
    Thanks,
    webjr

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to expose method for Java Applet in a CAB file

I'm trying to expose ,customer class files to Silktest from a cab in a given namespace. The code below illistrates the html code.

<applet code="name.XXContainer.XXFrameContainer" codebase="/" name=XXContainer1>

<param name=useslibrarycodebase value="/path/to/java/xxapplet.cab">
    <param name=useslibrary value="Java applet name (XXX)">
    <param name=namespace value="namespacename (XXX)">

There are a lot of custom classes. I need to class map them in order to invoke their methods. This application does two way communicate and I need to see(capture) the datastream. Any help would be great.

------------------
    Thanks,
    webjr
    Thanks,
    webjr