User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silk not recognizing Javascript objects

Hi
    I am trying to make Silk 5.0 recognize Javascript GUI on IE5. I know that Segue states Silk does not 'normally' recognize them. Has anyone tried it successfully??
    All I get for window declaration is a bunch of HtmlText and HtmlImage objects instead of ImageButtons and such ... ImageButton is seen as HtmlText. TextArea is not seen at all. Recording a class does not work either - all it records is a HtmlText.
    Any information would be useful.
    dd

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Silk not recognizing Javascript objects

Silk does not recognize Java Applets and JavaScript at the same Page....

Go to Options.... Extension... and Check everything at for Java Script and uncheck for Jaca Applets.. ( soory, but I dont have a Silk Window in front of me right now....)

Hope it can help...I had the same problem in the past...... not anymore

Mauro