SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Agent.exe log file

Have just been running a suite of tests that I have previously run several times without any problems at all, and have got the following error: agent.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.

I am unable to find any log file that has been generated by the agent, does anyone know where this is? Or perhaps more importantly does anyone have any ideas why this error might be occurring when, apparently, nothing has changed from the last time these tests were run?

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Agent.exe log file

The Log being generated is the Dr. Watson log in NT/2000. Search for drwtsn32.log and you'll find it.. but really it's meaningless.

------------------

You'll need to include more information to diagnose why you're getting this. I would start by checking extensions, maybe reinstall SilkTest and Browser.

[This message has been edited by Beeblemaster (edited 05-02-2001).]