Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

InvokeJava:help on Error

what this error means???
    *** Error: Variable has not been set

What's wrong with my declarations?

The only part that is suspiscious is myT.

So what are the missing pieces?

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: InvokeJava:help on Error

You're using SilkTest features that I'm not all that familiar with so I don't think I can help directly. However, if you go into the results file and double-click in the left margin in front of the "Error:" line SilkTest will bring you to the exact line from which that error was generated. At that point it's simlpe a matter of looking at that line and figuring out which variable on that line has not yet been given a value. That's what the error means. The variable has been declared, but no value has ever been assigned to it, and in this problematic line of code you are trying to use that variable as if it has a value.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: InvokeJava:help on Error

As a side question. What are the things I need to set inorder to use DOM. I am get unable to connect to Agent.
    Plus this :

*** Error: Unable to load extensions: Enabled extension(s) for iexplore.exe#5 not installed: domex.dll

I am not sure what are the missing info.

I have both host and client set to DOM extention and left the rest disabled. Also I have the .jar in the classpath

------------------