SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can SilkTest 5.0.3.2 see Java objects in an web based apps?

Can SilkTest 5.0.3.2 see Java objects in an web based apps? If so what do I need to set up(classpath) in order to properly see these objects.

Tip: recently I was fooling around with a web app. I observed that I can do most of the operations throught URLs(check the source html for the URLs, if not found then check with the Devs). I am just wondering, if that's how a client communicate with the app in some respect if not all. This is a good workaround for things that can't be done throught the UI correctly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Can SilkTest 5.0.3.2 see Java objects in an web based apps?

You should be able to see Java objects on a web page properly. The only thing that you should have to set up is in your Runtime Options, the Use Files should not only have the domex.inc file, but also the javaex.inc file. That should be it, as far as I know. I have this setup on my machine, and can "see" java objects fine in a web app.

Hope this helped!