SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

\'Application not ready\' error message??

I have a combo box with three buttons for adding, changing and deleting data. Whenever I click one (any) of the buttons and handle the resulting message box and then click on any of the other buttons for a second time and then close the message box SilkTest freezes.
    When I open the results file the error message says 'Application not ready'even though I have a 'SetActive' statement in the script.
    I've never seen the 'Application not ready' message before. Any ideas??
    Thanks so much,
    Helen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: \'Application not ready\' error message??

Hi Helen,

Try changing the Agent options. You can do this at runtime by the inserting the following lines of code,

Agent.SetOption (OPT_VERIFY_APPREADY, FALSE)
    ...// your code to click on the buttons here
    Agent.SetOption (OPT_VERIFY_APPREADY, TRUE)

You can also do this by unchecking Verify that application is ready in Options / Agent / Verification, but I think it is better to make such a change at runtime.

I hope that this helps, but the fact that you mention that SilkTest freezes suggests that there maybe something more going on in the background.

John.

------------------

John O'Neill.
    Quality Automation Ltd.
    www.quality-automation.com
    John O'Neill.
    Quality Automation Ltd.
    www.quality-automation.com