SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can\'t SetState of VBCheckBox control

Has anyone seen a problem with setting the state of a VBCheckBox control? The methods that fail for me are SetState, Check, Uncheck, and Toggle. I get the "Control is not responding" error, and the check box is NOT checked/unchecked.

I am using SilkTest 5.0.3 on Windows 2000. The AUT is written most in Visual C++ with some VB in-proc COM objects.
    Matt Gray

Re: Can\'t SetState of VBCheckBox control

I ran into a problem with this when our developers were using a separate label object instead of the check boxes' caption property. Once the developers used the checkbox in the appropriate way, the problem vanished.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have same problem for long time.Because I do not want to use coordinates every time I have to use deferent approaches. For most cases GetRect() function can help me to locate and then Check() CheckBoxes.
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try getting the focus on the checkbox and then use 'spacebar' key to toggle the state.