SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vs WinRunner for Testing Java Applications

Any comments from those who have evaluated both Win/Xrunner & Silktest?

Which is the better and more reliable tool for testing Java Applications on NT and Solaris?

Also, I've heard some say that Segue support
    is poor compared to Mercury.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: vs WinRunner for Testing Java Applications

This forum somewhere has answered this question why not do a search instead of posting. But my experience is WinRunner has the best support for Java than Robot, Silk and QARun. You need to have their Java add-in though. You can even write your own java methods to interact with the Java app but thats another story....

"I honestly think you ought to calm down; take a stress pill and think things over."
    HAL, 2001 a space odyssey.

The Test Force is strong in this one

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: vs WinRunner for Testing Java Applications

Raul:
    I agree with Rayr_UK.
    We have all struggled with Segue support and you can see from the responses that you have gotten that we like to help new people to get started with SilkTest.

But many of the questions that you are posting can be easily answered with a search of the forum.

Please do you part :-)
    Rob Kapteyn, CSTE
    RobKapteyn@gmail.com